• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have multiple opportunities for customers, some of which are stand alone, and some which are part of a larger solution. I need to be able to track these solutions and be able to create new ones when needed from the opportunity. Ideally when a new opportunity is created and the customer selected, a picklist of all current Solutions would appear, but the user could also enter a new solution when needed.

Example

Opportunity  Solution
1                   New Site Setup
2                   New Site Setup
3                   - None - 
4                  New Call Centre

1 & 2 relate to a solution that already exists for the account. 3 does not link to any solution. 4 is a new SOlution that needs adding to the list for the account in question

Does anyone have any idea on how I can go about creating this?
We have multiple opportunities for customers, some of which are stand alone, and some which are part of a larger solution. I need to be able to track these solutions and be able to create new ones when needed from the opportunity. Ideally when a new opportunity is created and the customer selected, a picklist of all current Solutions would appear, but the user could also enter a new solution when needed.

Example

Opportunity  Solution

1 & 2 relate to a solution that already exists for the account. 3 does not link to any solution. 4 is a new SOlution that needs adding to the list for the account in question

Example

Opportunity  Solution