• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Did anyone play around lightning/uiRelatedListApi yet?
I know this is in beta. And documentation is yet to be available. 
Able to figure out LIMIT and ORDER BY.
However, wanted to know a few details like:
  • How to use Filters, and sorting order(ASC/DESC).
  • Currently, this is not reactive. Meaning when I create a record, the new record doesn't show up in the list. Am I missing anything?
Thank you!!
<apex:actionFunction name="saveJS" action="{!save}">
  <apex:param value="test" name="test"/>
</apex:actionFunction>

<apex:dataTable value="{!list}" var="value">
  <apex:column>
    <apex:inputfile value="{!body}" fileName="{!name}" onchange="saveJS()"/>
  </apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
In my controller, I have a save() method that is debugging the param "test" that I'm getting with ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('test') but I'm getting null.

I not sure if that the right approach, but what I trying to do is to pass an identifier along with the body of the file that the user can upload so that I can get it back later (since I have several rows and one file can be uploaded for each row).
I'm guessing that apex:param does not work in this case because inputFile is refreshing the whole page

Any idea on what's happening exactly or how I can approach this task differently ?

PS : That's not the finish code since I'm not changing the param value yet (to have a unique identifier for each file)
I have an apex Batch Job which gets stuck in Processing status when run on more than 20 records, say 50, but runs well if run on 20 or less records.
If the same code is run via the execute anonymous window all the records are updated successfully.
There is no error in debug logs initially but eventually an Internal Salesforce Error can be seen in logs although the Batch Job stays in Processing status.
15:31:29.539 (2539559703)|FATAL_ERROR|Internal Salesforce.com Error
Can someone please help me with what is causing this Salesforce Error?

Salesforce support suggested using transient keyword, but even that didn't work. Keeping the variables as transient is also not solving the problem. I've now removed most of the functionality, have also removed Database.Batchable. I'm clearing the main list after every update.
But still the batch job is getting stuck in Processing. This is very weird as a batch of 50 records cannot exhaust all the resources causing the entire operation to get stuck.

Thanks,
Shantanu