• Member since 2018
  • Ecolab

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I attempted to add a field to this section of code but now I get the rendered="false"/> Error

Here is the original code;
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false">
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Do_Not_Ship__c}" id="chkDoNotShip" onChange="jsRerenderDisplay();"/>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oPRODUCT.leaseProduct.Requested_Delivery_Date__c}"
                                        label="{!$Label.Earliest_Requested_Delivery_Date}"
                                        rendered="{!NOT(oHoldMachine.Do_Not_Ship__c)}"/>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Expedite_Delivery__c}" 
                                        rendered="{!NOT(oHoldMachine.Do_Not_Ship__c)}" 
                                        onChange="jsRerenderDisplay();"/>
                        <apex:pageBlockSectionItem />
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Expedited_Delivery_Date__c}" 
                                        rendered="{!AND(oHoldMachine.Expedite_Delivery__c
                                                    , NOT(oHoldMachine.Do_Not_Ship__c))}"/>
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Expedited_Delivery_Hours__c}" 
                    </apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:outputPanel>

Here is my change;
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Do_Not_Ship__c}" id="chkDoNotShip" onChange="jsRerenderDisplay();"/>
                                        label="{!$Label.Requested_Delivery_Date}"
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oPRODUCT.leaseProduct.Today_Plus_Lead_Time__c}" 
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oHoldMachine.Expedite_Reasons__c}"/>

I added 

Any help would be appreciated
I've attempted to make a login flow using a Visualforce page. I'm learning as I go and focusing on what I've been tasked with; some text, a picture, and a button to proceed. 

Here's my Visualforce page so far;
<apex:page showHeader="false" >
    <h1>Salesforce Org</h1>
          <apex:form >
              <apex:image url="{!$Resource.aaa1imagetest}" width="50" height="50"/>
          </apex:form>

<apex:form >
              <apex:commandButton action="{URLFOR('/home/home.jsp')}" value="Go to Salesforce" />
          </apex:form>
</apex:page>
^ I think that referenced a Class at 1 point but now it's gone. I must have saved when I didn't mean to.

I have this setup in my sandbox to 1 user so I can test it. After I login as the user this page launches successfully but when I click the button "Go To Salesforce" I get the error Formula Expression is required on the action attributes. 

My Apex Class looks like this;
public with sharing class VFLoginFlowController {

public PageReference FinishLoginFlowStartUrl() {
        return null;
    }

public PageReference FinishLoginFlowHome() {
        return null;
    }

}

I'd like the button to direct the user to their home page. Any suggestions or tips?
I have created a custom Visualforce page to redirect the related list help link to an external URL - our sales support site.

User-added image
This is working just fine but I'd like to go directly to the URL instead of opening another Salesforce page with nothing but a link to the external URL.
User-added image

I've used this code to accomplish what I've completed so far.

<apex:page >
<apex:outputLink value="https://www.salesforce.com/" id="theLink">Sales Support</apex:outputLink>

and this code

<a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank">Visit W3Schools.com!</a> 

What can I do to go directly to the sales support site instead of another SF page requiring another click?
I attempted to add a field to this section of code but now I get the rendered="false"/> Error

Here is the original code;
                                        label="{!$Label.Earliest_Requested_Delivery_Date}"

Here is my change;
                                        label="{!$Label.Requested_Delivery_Date}"
                        <apex:inputField value="{!oPRODUCT.leaseProduct.Today_Plus_Lead_Time__c}" 

I added 

Any help would be appreciated
I have created a custom Visualforce page to redirect the related list help link to an external URL - our sales support site.

User-added image
This is working just fine but I'd like to go directly to the URL instead of opening another Salesforce page with nothing but a link to the external URL.
User-added image

I've used this code to accomplish what I've completed so far.

<apex:outputLink value="https://www.salesforce.com/" id="theLink">Sales Support</apex:outputLink>

and this code

<a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank">Visit W3Schools.com!</a> 

What can I do to go directly to the sales support site instead of another SF page requiring another click?