• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After using the new trailhead playground only for this superbadge, and it was working fine, I got this error: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QOOMLSTJ
Someone in another post said to switch back to classic and I hope that works.  This does not make sense to happen, espcailly since the dashboard needs to be in lightning in order to complete the requirement of component size.  
Hello. I'm trainee now. I have a mentor now. But when I ask him for help he aswers 'Just google it' :( So I can't understand some things and can't solve  some tasks. I don't ask for free help. I can pay. I Just need understand all what I want. Thank you.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Hi, I am working through the beginner admin trailhead exercizes and am suddently unable to get into the developer site (not certain if I am using the correct terminology there, but am referring to the fake site where I've been doing the exercizes, in my case: cunning-moose-469438-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com). It will not allow me to login with my salesforce username and password like I had been previously. I can login to salesforce and trailhead with no problem and nothing has changed with my username and password. Would anyone have an idea what the issue could be? Thanks!
How do I log in to Trailhead to complete installing the app just downloaded to complete App Exchange challenge? Upon download only Production or sandbox is an option, no developer orgs.

"Install Apps and Packages" trailhead tells me to install DreamHouse app through the App Exchange to complete the challenge. I went to the App Exchange and it doesn't exist anywhere. I tried just typing "Dream" and "House" and opened an Incognito Chrome tab to find. Still nothing. Can anyone check to see if they're seeing this app on the exchange? Otherwise, I can't continue with this Trailhead. Thanks!
I'm working on the Admin Beginner Trail and in the "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards" badge, at the section "Visualize your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"...

I have triple checked everything in the challenge and the error keeps telling me "Challenge not yet complete...here's whats wrong: Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'...Has anyone got hung up here? I can't think of anything else to try. I even had our Salesforce Administrator look at it and she confirmed that everything looked accurate.
Regarding the Unit, Inspect Objects at Checkpoint
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/developer_console/developer_console_checkpoints
 cant add a checkpoint on line no 13.

Can anyone please help?
Hi, 
I am unable to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the appexchange into my dev org.  I get the following error:

User-added image
I am new in Salesforce. Today I have downloaded Data Loader to check import functionality from desktop. But when I am trying to get login via Data Loader, it's give error. 'Error log in to Salesforce' whereas I can login into salesforce in browser with same credential.

Will you please help me out this problem?
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?