• Member since 2018
  • Mr

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a new dev org but I did not get the verification/confirmation email. Now I cannot use the email for another username. How do I move forward.
Hello, I logged the below case and I have not had a response, how do I make a follow up or escalate please.

Trailhead Case 00028362: Delete or change a username on Trailhead ref:_00DF0gZsu._5002A1S7AL5:ref
Hello,

I want to create a new case when Opportunity is Closed Won and child Opportunity products meet certain criteria on custom fields.

I have added to fields on the OpportunityLineItem object. These two fields lets call them field1 and field2 must be populated within 7 days of the opportunity being marked Closed Won. I therefore created an invocable process but now it is asking for sObject when I try to invoke it from the process where it checks if the Opportunity was marked Closed won. This first process send out an email, which works fine if marked close, I then created a scheduled action but in there I am unable to call my invocable process.

Please help.

User-added image
I created a new dev org but I did not get the verification/confirmation email. Now I cannot use the email for another username. How do I move forward.