• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI everyone, 

so here is my use case. I have already an existing apex component with 

<lightning:button variant="brand" label="Save" onclick="{!c.saveForecast}" class="buttonStyle"/>

In addition to the save action I would like to start a Flow with passing the input variable of the record I am on. 

Anyone who can help me with that, would really appreciate it! :) 

BR carolin 

Hey everyone, 

I am using this formula in a Salesforce flow. In one variable I have stored the date value and then I want to add a runtime value from a related object. The formula itself causes no syntax error but when i try to run the flow. I get a error code and no info why the flow fails but obviously it is because of that formula. Becaus I tetsed a bit around. 

Does nyone knows why this isnt working in the flow?

DATE(
YEAR({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + FLOOR( ( MONTH ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) +
({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1 ) / 12 ),
MOD( MONTH ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) +  ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1 +
IF( DAY ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) > CASE( MOD( MONTH({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c})  - 1, 12 ) + 1,
2, 28,
4, 30,
6, 30,
9, 30,
11, 30,
31 ), 1, 0 ), 12 ) + 1,
IF( DAY({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) > CASE( MOD( MONTH({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1, 12 ) + 1,
2, 28,
4, 30,
6, 30,
9, 30,
11, 30,
31 ),
1, DAY({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} )
)
)

BR Carolin
Hello everyone,

We would like to have a custom naming scheme for our cases based on the account and also based on the year of creation. So the account and the created year is easy to get. But we also want to have an automatic number on the account, which will be reset at the beginning of a new year. So that means e.g. the case for the ACME account should be given a name based on this ACME-2019-0001 and in 2020 it should look like this ACME-2020-001.

Any ideas on how to get this scheme with Apex Trigger?

Many thanks
Hi everyone,

I want to use quotes in my org but as we use a custom object for opportuity Line Items the Information will not gon into the new Quote Line Item. Any suggestion how I can copy the custom Object into the QuoteLineItems? 

Many thanks. 
Hi everyone,

I want to create quotes multilingual because the customers want to have the quotes in their own language. Any possibilites to handle that in Salesforce? 

BR Carolin 
Hey everyone, 

I am using this formula in a Salesforce flow. In one variable I have stored the date value and then I want to add a runtime value from a related object. The formula itself causes no syntax error but when i try to run the flow. I get a error code and no info why the flow fails but obviously it is because of that formula. Becaus I tetsed a bit around. 

Does nyone knows why this isnt working in the flow?

DATE(
YEAR({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + FLOOR( ( MONTH ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) +
({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1 ) / 12 ),
MOD( MONTH ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) +  ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1 +
IF( DAY ({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c}) > CASE( MOD( MONTH({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c})  - 1, 12 ) + 1,
2, 28,
4, 30,
6, 30,
9, 30,
11, 30,
31 ), 1, 0 ), 12 ) + 1,
IF( DAY({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) > CASE( MOD( MONTH({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} ) + ({!Get_OppoProduct_Fields.Runtime__c}) - 1, 12 ) + 1,
2, 28,
4, 30,
6, 30,
9, 30,
11, 30,
31 ),
1, DAY({!Get_first_Trade_Shipment.Date__c} )
)
)

BR Carolin
Hello everyone,

We would like to have a custom naming scheme for our cases based on the account and also based on the year of creation. So the account and the created year is easy to get. But we also want to have an automatic number on the account, which will be reset at the beginning of a new year. So that means e.g. the case for the ACME account should be given a name based on this ACME-2019-0001 and in 2020 it should look like this ACME-2020-001.

Any ideas on how to get this scheme with Apex Trigger?

Many thanks
Hi everyone,

I want to use quotes in my org but as we use a custom object for opportuity Line Items the Information will not gon into the new Quote Line Item. Any suggestion how I can copy the custom Object into the QuoteLineItems? 

Many thanks.