• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have a question related to Sharing and Visibility. There is a standard object for which Grant Access using hierarchy can't be Disabled. There is a scenario where a Manager should not have access to records of team lead which is under him in the role Hierarchy. Any suggestion how to achieve it?
Hi,

I want to show an image(Static resource) in visualforce component based on the value selected in Multi-Picklist. For e.g if values are Contact center completed OR Medical information Completed then only i want to show that image in front of another field. The moment those values are removed from picklist, i want to hide the image. How can i achieve that? 

Please suggest

Thanks
Shubham
Hi,

I want to show an image(Static resource) in visualforce component based on the value selected in Multi-Picklist. For e.g if values are Contact center completed OR Medical information Completed then only i want to show that image in front of another field. The moment those values are removed from picklist, i want to hide the image. How can i achieve that? 

Please suggest

Thanks
Shubham