• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm trying to complete the challenge for the "Group and Categorize Your Data" challenge, and there is an issue with the instructions for the "Use Buckets" portion. In the fourth step "(For the third range (> 100,000), in the Name field enter Large)", it didn't offer a specific number to include. And the you must enter text into the final field, which is left blank on the instructions. When I tried to complete the challenge, I got a message saying that it couldn't be completed because: 
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly.

Can someone please help troubleshoot? Thanks!
Hello, I'm trying to complete the challenge for the "Group and Categorize Your Data" challenge, and there is an issue with the instructions for the "Use Buckets" portion. In the fourth step "(For the third range (> 100,000), in the Name field enter Large)", it didn't offer a specific number to include. And the you must enter text into the final field, which is left blank on the instructions. When I tried to complete the challenge, I got a message saying that it couldn't be completed because: 
The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly.

Can someone please help troubleshoot? Thanks!