• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I just created a salesforce developer org per the instructions and connect to trailhead but locate the Einstein Predition Builder in Setup.  I also see the following message under Einstein in setup: 

Einstein.ai Key Management Welcome to the Einstein.ai Key Management page. To connect to the service, click the link in your welcome email or contact support. 

Any guidance to resolve is appreciated!  I've tried logging out and back in, creating a second developer org and neither resolved the issue.

I just created a salesforce developer org per the instructions and connect to trailhead but locate the Einstein Predition Builder in Setup.  I also see the following message under Einstein in setup: 

Einstein.ai Key Management Welcome to the Einstein.ai Key Management page. To connect to the service, click the link in your welcome email or contact support. 

Any guidance to resolve is appreciated!  I've tried logging out and back in, creating a second developer org and neither resolved the issue.
I'm on the Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder module and have followed the steps and created an account to get the Einstein Prediction Builder Developer Edition, however after verifying my email and loggin on, I can't find the prediction builder tool in setup as it says you would on Trailhead. Where can I use a version and play around with the tool?