• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
"Simplify your brokers’ account layout
Your brokers also need a customized page layout for their accounts. To do this, click on Mobile and Lightning Actions for the Account Layout page layout, override the predefined actions, and then customize them.
In the object manager for Accounts, edit the Account Layout so that Mobile Smart Actions is the first item for Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions "

User-added imageUser-added image

Thanks!
Hi,
I have tried to design vf page to fetch list of accounts . Unable to pull account information .
 <apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="Accounts">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Account list">
    <!-- Account list -->
    <apex:pageblocktable value="{!Accounts}" var="At" >
       <apex:column value="{!At.Name}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!At.Phone}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!At.Type}"/>
        <apex:column value="{!At.Fax}"/>
        </apex:pageblocktable>
    </apex:pageblock>
</apex:page>

OUTPUT:
User-added image
Thanks

Hi,
1) I'm learning salesforce through trialhead. Currently working in Visual force module. When I run the below Program in visualforce page I recieve a blank page as an outputand unable to view the account content in the page.
INPUT:
<apex:page standardController="Account" >
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Name }"/>
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Phone }"/>
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Industry }"/> <apex:outputField value="{! Account.AnnualRevenue }"/>
OUTPUT:
User-added image

2)How to change javascript console in chrome and why it is needed?
Please someone help me for better understanding

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
"Simplify your brokers’ account layout
Your brokers also need a customized page layout for their accounts. To do this, click on Mobile and Lightning Actions for the Account Layout page layout, override the predefined actions, and then customize them.
In the object manager for Accounts, edit the Account Layout so that Mobile Smart Actions is the first item for Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions "

User-added imageUser-added image

Thanks!

Hi,
1) I'm learning salesforce through trialhead. Currently working in Visual force module. When I run the below Program in visualforce page I recieve a blank page as an outputand unable to view the account content in the page.
INPUT:
<apex:page standardController="Account" >
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Name }"/>
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Phone }"/>
<apex:outputField value="{! Account.Industry }"/> <apex:outputField value="{! Account.AnnualRevenue }"/>
OUTPUT:
User-added image

2)How to change javascript console in chrome and why it is needed?
Please someone help me for better understanding

Thanks in advance!
This is Shobha Sebastian. I am on L2 EAD, looking for an entry level position as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer position.I am a self taught person,can easily learn new technologies.
 I am also working through trails, modules and projects on trailhead(I have 2 years experience in Trailhead).
I have recently cleared the  Salesforce  Administrator Certification(ADM201).
I have good knowledge of Salesforce Development as well, including basic knowledge of Apex and VF.
I am open to join as a trainee too..
 If there are any suitable openings around, please let me know.
I am based in San Jose, CA