• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, Everyone.. I am having a trouble. Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a button name 'Google_Info' on a Contact page layout.
My task is Add a custom button to a contact
Ursa Major Solar wants to be able to look at their contacts’ internet footprints. Create a custom button so users can do this right from a contact record.
Create a custom button for the Contact object
Label: Google Info
The custom button opens a link to http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name} (where {!Contact.Name} is the current contact's name)
Add the custom button to the Contact Layout page layout

I am doing all the steps which i knew and found from trailhead community but im getting the same error.

1. I have made it a custom button and not link.
2. The API also says Google_Info.
3. I added it to custom button in contact layout..but still im getting the error message. 
Im adding screenshots for reference. Anyone has any idea what is wrong here?

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Hello Everyone,

I got a email- You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org that will expire soon. Review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.

I have resolve it using the steps:
There are few places where a sefl-signed certificate could be used, I identified those

1. Identify Provider - If you are using SFDC as IDP for Single Sign On. 
2. Single Sign-On Settings - If you are using SFDC as Consumer for Single Sign On.

Certificate is used in above 2 places, i edit this screen and replace the old certificate, with my newly created Certificate.

When i am doing this changes i have seen the warning msg  "If you change this certificate, users can't connect to service providers until you reconfigure each service provider to work with the new certificate", ANY OTHER PLACES WHERE I HAVE TO UPDATE MY THIS NEW CERTIFICATE?

ANY SUGGESTION HOW TO SOLVE THIS?

Thanks in advance.
Arpit Bajpai

Hello Communty

I am trying to complete this challenge:

To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be labeled 'Google Info' with the name 'Google_Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

But keep getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Hint: Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout.

Please view the seenshot.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help! User-added image