• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Like a lot of people here, I am getting a "formula is too big to execute" error. A lot of the exemples I have seen had fairly complex formulas but mine is pretty silly.
I have added product fields to my contracts and I want to add-up the price fields.
Former formula was:
prix_1__c  +  prix_2__c  +  prix_3__c  +  prix_4__c  +  prix_5__c  +  transport__c +  prix_6__c

I want to change it up to 
prix_1__c  +  prix_2__c  +  prix_3__c  +  prix_4__c  +  prix_5__c  +  prix_6__c +  prix_7__c  +  prix_8__c  +  prix_9__c  +  prix_10__c  +  prix_11__c  +  prix_12__c
Each of the field I am refering too is a 3 character text field. There is no way that should bring me over 5000 characters.
In the previous version, 4 of the fields were text and the others were currency and it worked (not sure how that worked.) Now I have changed them all to text and no dice.

Thank you.
Like a lot of people here, I am getting a "formula is too big to execute" error. A lot of the exemples I have seen had fairly complex formulas but mine is pretty silly.
I have added product fields to my contracts and I want to add-up the price fields.
Former formula was:
prix_1__c  +  prix_2__c  +  prix_3__c  +  prix_4__c  +  prix_5__c  +  transport__c +  prix_6__c

I want to change it up to 
prix_1__c  +  prix_2__c  +  prix_3__c  +  prix_4__c  +  prix_5__c  +  prix_6__c +  prix_7__c  +  prix_8__c  +  prix_9__c  +  prix_10__c  +  prix_11__c  +  prix_12__c
Each of the field I am refering too is a 3 character text field. There is no way that should bring me over 5000 characters.
In the previous version, 4 of the fields were text and the others were currency and it worked (not sure how that worked.) Now I have changed them all to text and no dice.

Thank you.