• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a listener hidden in the classic console that performs actions on omni-channel events that is hidden to our users.

How do I replicate this display in Lightning consoles? Before it was a checkbox in the app manager, is there something that needs to be added to the component or controller?
Does anyone have experience writing a trigger for updating Omni-Channel presence? I would like to update an agent's presence to 'chat only' once they have an active chat to prevent any calls being routed their way.
I have a custom listview that I can select Contact records from but how do I get this information in the controller to do forther actions in apex?

I have code that currently looks like this:
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction"
                access="global"
                controller="ListViewController">
    <!-- call doInit js function on component load to fetch list view details-->
    <aura:handler name="init" value="this" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <!-- aura attributes -->
    <aura:attribute name="listViewResult" type="string[]"/>
    <aura:attribute name="objectInfo" type="string" default="Contact"/>
    <aura:attribute name="currentListViewName" type="string" />
    <aura:attribute name="bShowListView" type="boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="selContacts" type="Contact[]"/>

<!-- custom controls to display inside listview header-->
    <div class="slds-form-element">
        <lightning:layout class="customCls">
        <lightning:select name="select1" onchange="{!c.onPicklistChange}" label=" ">
            <aura:iteration items="{!v.listViewResult}" var="listView">
                <option value="{!listView.developerName}">{!listView.label}</option>
            </aura:iteration>
        </lightning:select>
            <lightning:button label="Avidentifiera" onclick="{!c.unidentify}" variant="brand"/>
        </lightning:layout>
    </div>

<!-- lightning List View : https://sforce.co/2Q4sebt-->
    <aura:if isTrue="{!v.bShowListView}">
        <lightning:listView objectApiName="{!v.objectInfo}"
                            listName="{!v.currentListViewName}"
                            rows="5"
                            showSearchBar="true"
                            showActionBar="false"
                            enableInlineEdit="true"
                            showRowLevelActions="false"
        />
    </aura:if>
</aura:component>

I have a listener hidden in the classic console that performs actions on omni-channel events that is hidden to our users.

How do I replicate this display in Lightning consoles? Before it was a checkbox in the app manager, is there something that needs to be added to the component or controller?
I have a custom tab for a custom object that is used regularly in our org. We are making the switch to Lightning, but I cannot get this one tab to show up in Lightning. It is available in classic and I can access it from the waffle icon in Lightning. Below are some screen caps of me adding it to our Lightning navigation menu. I've set everything else up the same way and it is working fine. Any thoughts on what I could be missing?

Editing Lightning navigation menu