• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I would like to query picklist length but I don't find a way to do so. Is it possible using SOQL?

Thanks,
Pooja
We have frequently, Salesforce access related incidents reported. These are being resolved by white listening Zscaler IP addresses on Salesforce. This is actually not a good idea at all because one layer of security is open and we allow all Zscaler customers and not only our organisation. That is why we need to start looking into ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services). 

This gives us the possibility to get rid of IP white listening entirely. I need to know if ADFS 3.0 is compatible with Salesforce to setup Single Sign-on.

Best Regards,
Pooja
We have frequently, Salesforce access related incidents reported. These are being resolved by white listening Zscaler IP addresses on Salesforce. This is actually not a good idea at all because one layer of security is open and we allow all Zscaler customers and not only our organisation. That is why we need to start looking into ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services). 

This gives us the possibility to get rid of IP white listening entirely. I need to know if ADFS 3.0 is compatible with Salesforce to setup Single Sign-on.

Best Regards,
Pooja