• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone passed this exam since the new came out February 15? I went through all the suggested Trailhead modules/trailmix plus additional videos and found this exam to miserably difficult. I thought the questions were much more difficult that any of the sample tests or dumps I found online. I would like to know if it's just me that found it hard or if others are struggling too.
Hello All,

I'm getting this message when I Check Challenge:
User-added image

BoatSearchResults.cmp - snippet
User-added image

BoatTile.cmp
User-added image
Since I am iterating over each boat and instantiating a BoatTile component, I can't see why I'm getting this message.

Hello All,

When I check challenge for step 2, I'm getting this message:
User-added image
I'm about to tear my hair out trying to understand this message.

FriendswithBoats.app
User-added image

BoatSearch.cmp
User-added image
I'm using <lightning:layout>, horizontalAlign, variants, and all the requirements I see for BoatSearchForm.cmp. I created a Lightning page named Friends with Boats that uses the Main Column and Right Sidebar Layout. I've read the requirements multiple times and I can't see what I'm missing. What does this message mean?

Has anyone passed this exam since the new came out February 15? I went through all the suggested Trailhead modules/trailmix plus additional videos and found this exam to miserably difficult. I thought the questions were much more difficult that any of the sample tests or dumps I found online. I would like to know if it's just me that found it hard or if others are struggling too.
Hello All,

I'm getting this message when I Check Challenge:
User-added image

BoatSearchResults.cmp - snippet
User-added image

BoatTile.cmp
User-added image
Since I am iterating over each boat and instantiating a BoatTile component, I can't see why I'm getting this message.

Hello All,

When I check challenge for step 2, I'm getting this message:
User-added image
I'm about to tear my hair out trying to understand this message.

FriendswithBoats.app
User-added image

BoatSearch.cmp
User-added image
I'm using <lightning:layout>, horizontalAlign, variants, and all the requirements I see for BoatSearchForm.cmp. I created a Lightning page named Friends with Boats that uses the Main Column and Right Sidebar Layout. I've read the requirements multiple times and I can't see what I'm missing. What does this message mean?