• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create an additional record type for Person Accounts. According to the Release Notes: "When person accounts are enabled, a default person account record type is automatically created. You can modify this default person account record type, and you can also add more person account record types."

When I make a new Record Type on the Account object, there is no choice for Business Account or Personal Account, and any new Record Type I create has the isPersonType field set to false.

Is there a declarative way to create a new Record Type for Person Accounts?

I am trying to create an additional record type for Person Accounts. According to the Release Notes: "When person accounts are enabled, a default person account record type is automatically created. You can modify this default person account record type, and you can also add more person account record types."

When I make a new Record Type on the Account object, there is no choice for Business Account or Personal Account, and any new Record Type I create has the isPersonType field set to false.

Is there a declarative way to create a new Record Type for Person Accounts?

Is there any way to delete the contact record associated with a customer portal user?

I'm using a customer portal to self-regiser and authenticate users for a Force.com Site. The self-registration process creates both a user and contact record, as expected, but it seems there's no way to diassociate the contact record from the user record and to delete the contact - even for de-activated users...

Thanks