• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We have 6 fields in Opportunity Team( 2 custom and 4 standard).We use lightning.So Opportunity Team comes as a related list on the right side and once you click on View all, it shows the list of all team members with only 3 fields Member name, Role and title (which is not part of my list of fields)showing on screen.I want to show  all 6 fields in a particular order .I tried reordering using Opportunity>PageLayout >RelatedList>Opportunity Team>Properties.This works in Classic view but not in lightning.
Thanks in advance for any help!
-Nisha
Hi,
i want to query the Integration value of Country State picklist in Apex.
I am getting Country label and country code but is there any way to get the integration value?
We are having the integration value as 3 char ISO code.

Thanks
Nish
  • April 06, 2017
Hi,
We have 6 fields in Opportunity Team( 2 custom and 4 standard).We use lightning.So Opportunity Team comes as a related list on the right side and once you click on View all, it shows the list of all team members with only 3 fields Member name, Role and title (which is not part of my list of fields)showing on screen.I want to show  all 6 fields in a particular order .I tried reordering using Opportunity>PageLayout >RelatedList>Opportunity Team>Properties.This works in Classic view but not in lightning.
Thanks in advance for any help!
-Nisha