• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, we have our Account Heirarchy set up, and I just noticed this error

"Invalid integer: null An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified."

I'm not a developer, can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve?  This is on Cases - see picture.  Thank you for any help!User-added image
Hi everyone, I'm stuck on this/have tried it many ways but can't get to work
I want this to say, "If users profile = ...., and any of these Stages are selected....then the following fields are required" So I have the profile id and the four stage at the top part of this, then on the bottom half  (separated by the spaces) are the required fields.  What am I missing here?  Right now no matter what stage I select, the rule fires,

AND( 
OR( 
$User.ProfileId = "00e4A000000gBHU", 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal/Price Quote"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Finance Review"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Close Won"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Close Lost"), 

ISPICKVAL(Primary_Processor__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(X2nd_Processor__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(X3rd_Processor__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Existing_Portfolio_Total_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X1st_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X2nd_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X3rd_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X1st_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(X2nd_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(X3rd_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(Gross_Margin_per_MID__c), 
ISBLANK(Current_Sales_Model__c), 
ISBLANK(Number_of_Active_Agents__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Proposed_Revenue_Share__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Proposed_Basis_Points__c), 
ISBLANK(Proposed_Transaction_Cost__c)))
Hey everyone, I am trying to do that following
If a user with a Salesforce license sends an email to one of our established email to case addresses, then I want to know what business office location submitted the case.  We use the division field to capture office location.

So scenario:  John smith sends in an email via email to case.  Case gets created.  The Case gets created and a field is populated as to what office the user is from that submitted the case.

Note: a default user creates all email to case- therefore I can't just use a formula (it will pull from the default user, not the case submitter).

I think I need to have a flow for this.  Will this be easy to accomplish/can anyone lend a hand?
Hi everyone, I found this online
/500/e?retURL=%2F500%2Fo
&cas4_lkid={!Account.Id}
&cas4={!Account.Name}
&006M0000004yR7w_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}
&CF006M0000004yR7w={!Opportunity.Name}
&opp4={!Case.Account}
&CF00N00000007E8N3={!Case.CaseNumber}
&cas3_lkid={! NULLVALUE (Case.ContactId, Contact.Id )}
&cas3={! NULLVALUE (Case.Contact, Contact.Name )}
&cas6=Pre-Sale
&cas11=AE - Web
&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}
&saveURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

This allows me to create a new button on Opportunity which in turn allows me to create a case on Opportunity, and relate it directly to that opportunity.  What I want to do here that I don't know is the following:

I have several fields on Opportunity object that, once I click my new button, I would like the value of those fields to be pre-populated on the new case.  This will not be a default value, this should pull the specifically selected field value.  I have identical fields on Case.  For example

Opportunity field: TEST FIELD:  1234
The value for my case field should be the same
Case field : TEST FIELD: 1234

The ultimate goal is my reps don't have to re- enter a bunch of fields that are already filled out.

Can this be done, and if so can someone give me an example of what I need to add to this button for this to work?   Thank you for any help
Hi everyone, not a developer here but trying to learn on my own.

I've been looking everywhere for example web to case forms; I generated my own form and have the script in Notepad right now, just some fields like name, email, phone, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find an example of a Web to Case form after it has been all fixed up to look nice for the user? spacing, formatting etc.  Any videos on how it's done or walkthrough links, or if anyone has an example they'd like to post and I can review how it was all done.

Thanks for any help at all here!
Hi everyone, is it possible through Apex or visualforce for the following scenario?

User attaches an excel doc to a case record.  The values in the excel doc will populate specific case fields.  (The column headers will match the case fields).  Salesforce Classic, not lightning.

Thanks for any advice on best way to handle!
Hi everyone, we have our Account Heirarchy set up, and I just noticed this error

"Invalid integer: null An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified."

I'm not a developer, can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve?  This is on Cases - see picture.  Thank you for any help!User-added image
Hi everyone, I'm stuck on this/have tried it many ways but can't get to work
I want this to say, "If users profile = ...., and any of these Stages are selected....then the following fields are required" So I have the profile id and the four stage at the top part of this, then on the bottom half  (separated by the spaces) are the required fields.  What am I missing here?  Right now no matter what stage I select, the rule fires,

AND( 
OR( 
$User.ProfileId = "00e4A000000gBHU", 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal/Price Quote"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Finance Review"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Close Won"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Close Lost"), 

ISPICKVAL(Primary_Processor__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(X2nd_Processor__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(X3rd_Processor__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Existing_Portfolio_Total_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X1st_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X2nd_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X3rd_Year_MIDs__c), 
ISBLANK(X1st_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(X2nd_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(X3rd_Year_Net_Revenue__c), 
ISBLANK(Gross_Margin_per_MID__c), 
ISBLANK(Current_Sales_Model__c), 
ISBLANK(Number_of_Active_Agents__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Proposed_Revenue_Share__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Proposed_Basis_Points__c), 
ISBLANK(Proposed_Transaction_Cost__c)))
Hi everyone, I found this online
/500/e?retURL=%2F500%2Fo
&cas4_lkid={!Account.Id}
&cas4={!Account.Name}
&006M0000004yR7w_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}
&CF006M0000004yR7w={!Opportunity.Name}
&opp4={!Case.Account}
&CF00N00000007E8N3={!Case.CaseNumber}
&cas3_lkid={! NULLVALUE (Case.ContactId, Contact.Id )}
&cas3={! NULLVALUE (Case.Contact, Contact.Name )}
&cas6=Pre-Sale
&cas11=AE - Web
&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}
&saveURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

This allows me to create a new button on Opportunity which in turn allows me to create a case on Opportunity, and relate it directly to that opportunity.  What I want to do here that I don't know is the following:

I have several fields on Opportunity object that, once I click my new button, I would like the value of those fields to be pre-populated on the new case.  This will not be a default value, this should pull the specifically selected field value.  I have identical fields on Case.  For example

Opportunity field: TEST FIELD:  1234
The value for my case field should be the same
Case field : TEST FIELD: 1234

The ultimate goal is my reps don't have to re- enter a bunch of fields that are already filled out.

Can this be done, and if so can someone give me an example of what I need to add to this button for this to work?   Thank you for any help
Hi everyone, not a developer here but trying to learn on my own.

I've been looking everywhere for example web to case forms; I generated my own form and have the script in Notepad right now, just some fields like name, email, phone, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find an example of a Web to Case form after it has been all fixed up to look nice for the user? spacing, formatting etc.  Any videos on how it's done or walkthrough links, or if anyone has an example they'd like to post and I can review how it was all done.

Thanks for any help at all here!