• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge.  I believe I've built the report just as it asks, but I keep getting this error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Amounts greater than 25,000.

Create a report that shows high-value opportunities.

Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
  • Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
  • The new report should be of type Opportunities.
  • The report format should be tabular.
  • The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
  • The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
  • The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
  • If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value 

My report that I built

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Trying to complete the Hands-On Challenge.  I believe I've built the report just as it asks, but I keep getting this error message:

Create a report that shows high-value opportunities.

Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
  • Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
  • The new report should be of type Opportunities.
  • The report format should be tabular.
  • The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
  • The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
  • The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
  • If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value 

My report that I built

Any assistance will be appreciated.