• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
This is my first post in developer forum since I am mainly a declarative guy :) I hope someone will be able to point me at the right direction here.
I created a flow using the flow designer to accept user input and then create a record. I also wanted the users to be able to attach documents so I added a lightning component.When I run the flow, I get the user input screen and then the file attachment screen. The issue is when I upload the file, I get the file can't be uploaded error. I have attached screenshots of my screens. This is my first time tryig to work witha lightning component so there is a fair chance I am missing something trivial here :) Please help.
PS - We are not using any record types for files.

Regards
Raghunath

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hello,
This is my first post in developer forum since I am mainly a declarative guy :) I hope someone will be able to point me at the right direction here.
I created a flow using the flow designer to accept user input and then create a record. I also wanted the users to be able to attach documents so I added a lightning component.When I run the flow, I get the user input screen and then the file attachment screen. The issue is when I upload the file, I get the file can't be uploaded error. I have attached screenshots of my screens. This is my first time tryig to work witha lightning component so there is a fair chance I am missing something trivial here :) Please help.
PS - We are not using any record types for files.

Regards
Raghunath

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image