• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a rather odd request.

I know it's not the done thing, but sometimes we'll have advisors pick up other advisor's cases if they're absent (say for example the owner is on holiday or sick) and reply to a customer in order to close the case.

As part of our Email QA, we run a custom report which looks at all of the cases which were opened and closed in the current week. The only issue is that it is sometimes bringing up cases where there is more than one advisor sending an email.

Does anyone know of a formula which would prevent this happening please? I'm assuming it would be a formula on the case itself which would then set a tickbox field to be true if all of the email senders are equal to the case owner, then find the value to be true, but I'm all out of talent now :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a button which will assign a case to a UserID which matches a custom field on the case. For example, our stores have an Account name of 'STORE NAME - xxxx' where xxxx is a four digital store number. In the account is a custom field 'Store Number'. In the case, we can the account of the store, but the User Name attached to the store is 'Store Manager xxxx' which matches the store number. Once all this is done, the page will refresh and show the Store Manager as the new case owner.

Is there any way in the Javascript below I can search for the relevant Store Manager user ID from the Store Number? My JS isn't that great.
Store ID is {!Case.StoreId__c}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/support/console/41.0/integration.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/13.0/connection.js")} 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/29.0/apex.js")} 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/xdomain/xdomain.js")} 

var caseObj = new sforce.SObject("Case"); 
caseObj.Id = '{!Case.Id}'; 
caseObj.OwnerId = '{!$User.Id}'; 
var result = sforce.connection.update([caseObj]); 

if (result[0].success=='false') { 
alert(result[0].errors.message); 
} else { 
var refreshPrimaryTab = function showTabId(result) { 
var tabId = result.id; 
sforce.console.refreshPrimaryTabById(tabId, true); 
}; 

function doPrimaryTabRefresh() { 
sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(refreshPrimaryTab); 

doPrimaryTabRefresh(); 

}
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone could help me please? I'm trying to edit the LiveAgent window so that it displays a repeated background of our company logo on a charcoal backing as is our company colours while the customer is queueing, and then changes to a white background while the chat starts so the customer can see the text.

I've tried having two divs, one with the background image, and putting one div after the liveAgent:clientChatLog tag, but all this does is apply a white square over the background image. Does anybody have any ideas how this would be possible please?
Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a rather odd request.

I know it's not the done thing, but sometimes we'll have advisors pick up other advisor's cases if they're absent (say for example the owner is on holiday or sick) and reply to a customer in order to close the case.

As part of our Email QA, we run a custom report which looks at all of the cases which were opened and closed in the current week. The only issue is that it is sometimes bringing up cases where there is more than one advisor sending an email.

Does anyone know of a formula which would prevent this happening please? I'm assuming it would be a formula on the case itself which would then set a tickbox field to be true if all of the email senders are equal to the case owner, then find the value to be true, but I'm all out of talent now :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Working off of a tutorial I found in an older service cloud console cookbook, I've setup a scrolling marquee component at the bottom of our console. Not a coder by nature, I know my way around code well enough to troublehsoot and make basic modifications, but unfortunately the two changes I want to make to this code are a bit beyond me!

I'd like to:
  • Strip out HTML tags. It looks like the code does use .innerHTML to do this, but it doesn't work and posts in the Chatter group I'm pulling the text from are still showing <p> tags around my text in the marquee. I believe this cookbook was from pre-HTML posts in Chatter.
  • Set it to exclude posts with a certain #topic since the posts otherwise scroll forever, I want to be able to edit a Chatter post and add a #topic to it which will "shut it off" in the marquee.
Have spent quite a while on this and unfortunately I just haven't been able to figure it out with my novice level of coding!

<apex:page showHeader="false">

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60"/>

<style>
    body {
        padding: 10px;
        }
</style>

<!-- Start/Stop buttons - disabled for now
<div style="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;width:50%;">

<apex:form>
        <apex:commandButton value="Start" id="startBtn" onclick="scrollButtonText();
        return false;" style="margin-left:10px"/>
        <apex:commandButton value="Stop" id="stopBtn" onclick="setButtonText();
        return false;" style="margin-left:10px"/>
    </apex:form>

</div>
-->

<apex:includeScript value="/support/console/36.0/integration.js"/>

<!-- Here’s the unique ID of a Chatter feed from the feed’s URL. -->
<chatter:feed entityId="0F9c0000000A0Xs" rendered="true"/>

<script>
function srcUp(url) {
    sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(null, url, true);