• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am new here and not too technical so please go easy on me. I posted this in the success community and was reffered here. This is what we are trying to do:

We would like to attach files that are already loaded into opportunities into our email notifications. But let me try to explain it a little bit more in detail:

When closing an opportunity we are generating an APEX/HMTL email which is sent to a different department. They then take the information provided and move it into their system (this is only a temporary work-around until we move everything over to salesforce). Our Sales Reps attach a scanned copy of the signed order to the opporunity. Is it possible to add this file to the email notification that is sent (order confirmation template)?

Can anyone help me?
Hi, I am new here and not too technical so please go easy on me. I posted this in the success community and was reffered here. This is what we are trying to do:

We would like to attach files that are already loaded into opportunities into our email notifications. But let me try to explain it a little bit more in detail:

When closing an opportunity we are generating an APEX/HMTL email which is sent to a different department. They then take the information provided and move it into their system (this is only a temporary work-around until we move everything over to salesforce). Our Sales Reps attach a scanned copy of the signed order to the opporunity. Is it possible to add this file to the email notification that is sent (order confirmation template)?

Can anyone help me?