• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
Here is my scenario. I need to give access to the users to children records B if they have access to the parent record A. A and B are in lookup relation. and the owner of A is not this user. Its an admin user. Does anyone have any code sample or starting point I can refer to(other than documentation)? I know it will be a trigger but the problem is the child record won't even exist when they have access to the parent record. The child records are created later,So  I can give access to child record on creation of child records but I am trying to figure out what happens when the user looses access to parent record, they shouldnt see child records either. 
Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you
<apex:page controller="NewController_cntrlr" sidebar="false" id="thepage" ShowHeader="false">
  <apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock id="Thepage" title="Account Details">
       <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="true">
          <apex:inputField value="{!acc.name}"/>
          <apex:inputField value="{!acc.rating}"/>
          <apex:inputField value="{!acc.AnnualRevenue}"/>
          <apex:inputField value="{!acc.Fax}"/>
          <apex:inputField value="{!acc.Industry}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockSection>
           <apex:pageBlockSection Title="Contact Details" >

<apex:inputField label="Firstname" value="{!con.firstname}"/> 
              <apex:inputField label="Lastname" value="{!con.lastname}"/>
              <apex:inputField label="phone" value="{!con.phone}"/>
           </apex:pageBlockSection>   
    </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>.
====================================================
=======================================================

User-added image

Hello Friends,
I have this  below code.
<apex:page standardController="Account">
    {! Account.Name }
    {! Account.Phone}
</apex:page>
I can comment the code by standard way (" <!-- This is commented part --> ") which I can do with few clicks.

Is there a way using the keyboard shortcut to do so? MS Visual Studio has it. May be the Eclipse too, although not sure.

Please help, thanks!
I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.