• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a kind of URL hack in a formula field that Im using to present a button on a page.  In this forumula, i'm calling a flow that will simply update a status, then return the user to the original record and update the field so that it no longer shows the button.  This is built out in the sandbox and was working perfectly up until last week and I have not made any changes to the fields so i have no idea whats happening.  As it is now, when the user clicks the button, the flow will complete successfully but i'm not being redirected back to the original record.  I just remain on the 'Your flow finished' page.  Below is the formula field, and it appears there are issues with the return URL portion of it.  Any assistance would be apprecaited.

Here's the formula (this is firing on a custom object 'Request')

F (ISPICKVAL ( Status__c , "Draft"), 
HYPERLINK("/flow/SubmitButtonUpdate?RequestID="&Id&"&retURL=%2F"&Id,IMAGE("/resource/SubmitImage", "Submit to GSE Team"),"_self"), null)

I have a kind of URL hack in a formula field that Im using to present a button on a page.  In this forumula, i'm calling a flow that will simply update a status, then return the user to the original record and update the field so that it no longer shows the button.  This is built out in the sandbox and was working perfectly up until last week and I have not made any changes to the fields so i have no idea whats happening.  As it is now, when the user clicks the button, the flow will complete successfully but i'm not being redirected back to the original record.  I just remain on the 'Your flow finished' page.  Below is the formula field, and it appears there are issues with the return URL portion of it.  Any assistance would be apprecaited.

HYPERLINK("/flow/SubmitButtonUpdate?RequestID="&Id&"&retURL=%2F"&Id,IMAGE("/resource/SubmitImage", "Submit to GSE Team"),"_self"), null)