• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I started to develop a mobile application using Flutter. 
Now I need to integrate this app with salesforce, and in particular with salesforce community login.
What I'd like to do is to have salesforce username-password authentication integrated in the app.
What is the best approach to this problem?

Thanks.
Hi all,

I have created a customer community on SF and I named it "Community" so the url is <companyname>.force.com/communty.
Then I have created a custom domain and associated with the community so now my communty has two different domains:

1) <companyname>.force.com/communty
2) community.<companyname>.com (default)

Now I want to set the old domain (<companyname>.force.com/communty) as default domain and maintaining the new one.

So I changed the default url in the community visual editor, and then under custom domain, unchecked the main Site custom domain URL but nothing changed.

I have tried to verify the community url by executing this query in the developer console, but the secureUrl show me that the url was not changed.

SELECT Id, DurableId, IsRegistrationEnabled, SecureUrl FROM SiteDetail WHERE DurableId = '<communityid>'

How can I do to revert the url with the old one?

Thanks.
Hi All, 

I started to develop a mobile application using Flutter. 
Now I need to integrate this app with salesforce, and in particular with salesforce community login.
What I'd like to do is to have salesforce username-password authentication integrated in the app.
What is the best approach to this problem?

Thanks.