• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
I got this query that it was working until last week. Nothing has changed, however, if I try to run a report, use SOQL or use Dataloader.io it gives me the same error. 
I have checked every field, formula and process and I cannot understand why this is not working.
I have to say I use Declarative Lookups to perform something on Contacts but I don't think that is the problem
Please have a look at the screenshot 
User-added image
any help will be appreciated 
Thanks 
Hello,
I have a custom object Offer that has 4 checkboxes that need to be populated base on customer responses. The requirement is to create a Task (at least 1 per day) so the agent can call and check if one of the 4 checkboxes is true. So I need valuation criteria that check DAILY(5 working days) if the 4 checkboxes are all true.
how can I get this done? Workflow? PB? Trigger? 
Hello all,
I got this query that it was working until last week. Nothing has changed, however, if I try to run a report, use SOQL or use Dataloader.io it gives me the same error. 
I have checked every field, formula and process and I cannot understand why this is not working.
I have to say I use Declarative Lookups to perform something on Contacts but I don't think that is the problem
Please have a look at the screenshot 
User-added image
any help will be appreciated 
Thanks 
Hello,
I have a custom object Offer that has 4 checkboxes that need to be populated base on customer responses. The requirement is to create a Task (at least 1 per day) so the agent can call and check if one of the 4 checkboxes is true. So I need valuation criteria that check DAILY(5 working days) if the 4 checkboxes are all true.
how can I get this done? Workflow? PB? Trigger?