• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce and trying to create Big object first on sandbox. We are archiving the records from a Custom object to Big Object. The custom object has all kind of fields such as 
- Date/Time
- Picklist
- Number
- Formula
- Checkbox
- URL
- Lookup
- Percent
- Master-Detail and more... 

Does Big object supports all the mentioned data types? I went through some documentation avaialble to deploy the Big object but was not able to find the answer to this Question.
Thank you
I am using Salesforce API for Python. How can i get a success and an error file after adding the new records(more than 50 records) in salesforce so that i can use the salesforce id of the new records later in my code? 
I am new to Salesforce and trying to create Big object first on sandbox. We are archiving the records from a Custom object to Big Object. The custom object has all kind of fields such as 
- Date/Time
- Picklist
- Number
- Formula
- Checkbox
- URL
- Lookup
- Percent
- Master-Detail and more... 

Does Big object supports all the mentioned data types? I went through some documentation avaialble to deploy the Big object but was not able to find the answer to this Question.
Thank you
I know there are some docs where its explained that but.
I have a csv for an custom object with 10000 records.
I want to upload this data to my org using bulk api.
I know there are tools are dataloader.io and apex data loader. but i want it as custom tool in python.
Thanks.