• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a validation rule that prevents a community user from creating a case if he has yet to qualify 2 or more previous cases (this is a way to measure the quality of the service). However, the validation rule marks the error until the user tries to save, and that is not the operation I want .... I would like that whenever a user has 2 or more cases without qualifying, it prevents the creation of cases , that is to say, that it does not have the possibility to fill any field until it responds the cases that it has pending to qualify.

P.S. sorry if my English is not very good, it is not my native language and I use an automatic translator to ask this question.

Thank you!

I followed the instructions, make the previous challenges and now I can not pass this ... Has anyone completed it already?

P.S. An apology if my writing is not very good, my native language is Spanish

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  'Activate Temp Access Flow' lightning app page doesn't exist with the flow component called 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions

I have a validation rule that prevents a community user from creating a case if he has yet to qualify 2 or more previous cases (this is a way to measure the quality of the service). However, the validation rule marks the error until the user tries to save, and that is not the operation I want .... I would like that whenever a user has 2 or more cases without qualifying, it prevents the creation of cases , that is to say, that it does not have the possibility to fill any field until it responds the cases that it has pending to qualify.

P.S. sorry if my English is not very good, it is not my native language and I use an automatic translator to ask this question.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Hi,
I tried to complete the challenge of 'Get Started with Entitlements' in the 'Entitlement Management' module. I followed the instructions and I tried to complete it more than one time, but I always receive the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find an Entitlement Template named 'Trailhead Standard Web Support' with a term of 90 days and of type 'Web Support'.

The entitlement template exists and it is set according to the instructions.
Please, could you verify if there is an issue for this challenge?

Thanks
Hi guys,
i am facing problem in step 5 (superbadge report and dashboard)
I have attached the report which i have created for this challenge

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If anyone has done this, then please help me to and also try to attach report. if you have cleared this challenge