• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am wondering if something like this is possible using just workflows. An example of what I am trying to do would be if someone creates a new opportunity, then a window pops up for them to fill out name, then they click next and a window pops up for them to fill in company/title, etc.

Is this doable?

Thanks,
Frank

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to make it sure Account Managers attach any required documents once an oppotunity is changed to "closed"

I figured I could just create a process to send out an email alert, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any more effective methods.

Hello everyone,

So I want to set up a formula field for region that auto fills when opportunities are created from the accounts page. The only problem is we currently have a picklist field set up for region that is supposed to be filled out by the Account Manager (but rarely is, hence why i want to do this), but you cant turn a picklist field into a formula field. 

I want to create a new formula field that is "Account Region". Is there a way i can export all the current data and then create the new formula field, then import the data and have everything that was originally in "region" now be "account region". 

Any advice on how I can accomplish this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank

Hello,

I am trying to create a process that auto populates my region picklist. Is it possable to populate the picklist based on who I assign as the lead's Account Owner? I have been messing around in the Process Builder trying to solve this but I really don't have much experiece using it. Can someone please give me some advice on how I can make this work?
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to set a validation rule (at least i think this would be a validation rule) to auto-fill the region pick list, based on who the account owner is. Is this somehting that would be written as a validation rule or in the process builder? Also, would someone be able to share with me what the format for the formula would be to do this? 

Thanks!
I am trying to set up an auto fill feature so that whenever an Account and an associated Opportunity is created, the information is transfered from page to page. Is this something that would be created as a Validation Rule or a Workflow?
Hello,

I am wondering if something like this is possible using just workflows. An example of what I am trying to do would be if someone creates a new opportunity, then a window pops up for them to fill out name, then they click next and a window pops up for them to fill in company/title, etc.

Is this doable?

Thanks,
Frank
Hello,

Is this doable?

Thanks,
Frank

Hello everyone,

So I want to set up a formula field for region that auto fills when opportunities are created from the accounts page. The only problem is we currently have a picklist field set up for region that is supposed to be filled out by the Account Manager (but rarely is, hence why i want to do this), but you cant turn a picklist field into a formula field. 

I want to create a new formula field that is "Account Region". Is there a way i can export all the current data and then create the new formula field, then import the data and have everything that was originally in "region" now be "account region". 

Any advice on how I can accomplish this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank