• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying 'Use the Data Import Wizard' in a trail named 'Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience'.

I have downloaded the Excel file from the page and have amended some values according to the instruction. Of course, I have converted the file to csv format. After clicking on the verify button, an error message ('The Lead records from the CSV were not found. Please check the instructions.') was shown.

I noticed that some persons name is filled in Owner field in the csv file. I think that that field should be filled in SFDC Id.

If only I could find a solution...
Hi All,

I have a simple question. Based on the development documents, helper class of lightning should be described common methods. However, I can't find out the way to use a helper class from other lightning components. Anyone know how we should call a helper class from other lightning components or appropriate structure of lightning component?

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I have a simple question. Based on the development documents, helper class of lightning should be described common methods. However, I can't find out the way to use a helper class from other lightning components. Anyone know how we should call a helper class from other lightning components or appropriate structure of lightning component?

Thanks in advance.