• 24 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Currently when I am doing the following the TrailHead I am getting stuck at a point. I perform the exact steps as the trail head. when I type the below command:
travis encrypt-file assets/server.key assets/server.key.enc --add
I get the below error 
undefined method `each_pair' for #<String:0x0000000003696c68>
Did you mean?  each_char
for a full error report, run travis report -e "https://travis-ci.org/api"

any help would be appreciated
Below is the link to the trail head
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/sfdx_travis_ci

Hi, I am working on the Process Automation Super Badge. When I am trying to submit my challenge I get an error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUNHENQM
Not sure what is wrong as I am using a brand new playground. Could some help me out here?

I have a requirement to greet messages to Leads when they log in based on the calender events(like Merry Christmas,Happy winter...).Please help me...
Thanks in advance!!
Hi, I am working on the Process Automation Super Badge. When I am trying to submit my challenge I get an error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MUNHENQM
Not sure what is wrong as I am using a brand new playground. Could some help me out here?

I'm working on the Admin Beginner Trail and in the "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards" badge, at the section "Visualize your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"...

I have triple checked everything in the challenge and the error keeps telling me "Challenge not yet complete...here's whats wrong: Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'...Has anyone got hung up here? I can't think of anything else to try. I even had our Salesforce Administrator look at it and she confirmed that everything looked accurate.