• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I am building a process builder to send emails to users who created the case once the satus on case is changed. In the immediate action I chose Email alert, however, when I create email alest there is already required field to select who will receive this alert, which should not be the case. Is there an option to set up SF that the user who created the case receives an email everytime the status of the case is changed? Thanks
Hi all,

I would like to achieve the following scenario:
On object - Cases. Once a person selects (in case creation) the related Account (lookup) and selects one of 2 choices of a picklist (e.g. Method: Physical or Virtual), the system automatically fills in Subject field (read only for users) in a way something like: Case on AccountX for Virtual Method.
I believe I need to build a process for this action, however, I got stuck there. Was not able to properly set up conditions. 
Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Hi all,

I would like to achieve the following scenario:
On object - Cases. Once a person selects (in case creation) the related Account (lookup) and selects one of 2 choices of a picklist (e.g. Method: Physical or Virtual), the system automatically fills in Subject field (read only for users) in a way something like: Case on AccountX for Virtual Method.
I believe I need to build a process for this action, however, I got stuck there. Was not able to properly set up conditions. 
Any help appreciated. Thank you.