• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Working on this in Trailhead. Get error message:
Picture of error message
My filter logic is set to the filter logic it is supposed to be set to. I tried changing the spacing and if I take out any spaces I get an error in the filter logic. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something really incorrect?
Screenshot of filter logic

Working on this in Trailhead. Get error message:
Picture of error message
My filter logic is set to the filter logic it is supposed to be set to. I tried changing the spacing and if I take out any spaces I get an error in the filter logic. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something really incorrect?
Screenshot of filter logic

I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image
As far as I can see I have set the group members correctly according to instructions, but can't get past this. According to https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e6AYQAY
I need to set a title for each member for it to work - did so, and it still doesn't. This is a very annoying issue - last gasp for the superbadge! Any ideas?
Hi, I have been working on the Admin Beginning trail today and this afternoon I haven't been able to lauch the developer edition. It keeps taking me to a page where it says I have log into Salesforce first but I'm already logged in. I go ahead and log in and then I click again to launch and enter my developer login and it doesn't accept it or give any errors except that I need to log into Salesforce first. I'm a bit confused. I tried a different browser (tried both Chrome and IE) and tried clearing the browser cache. Thanks in advance for your help!