Replies
Hi Experts,

Below are the fields
     Field Name                         Datatype
1. Agreement Start Date -          Date 
2. Term(in months) -                   Number 
3. Agreement End Date -            Date 

ISSUE:
a)  Whenever I entered Agreement Start date and Term(in months) it should automatically calculate Agreement End Date. 

I tried to calculate Agreement End Date with the below formula, it is giving me the incorrect End Date.
Agreement_Start_Date__c + (365* VALUE( TEXT( Term_Months__c ) ))

Please Help!

Thanks,
Neelam
Hi Experts,

As I don't know much about JavaScript. Please help me on the below issues.

Below are the steps where I need help:
a. When I click on search supplier without entering any keywords the error is displayed "Please provide the supplier name" - which is correct.
b. When the keyword is entered and clicks on search supplier, the result is displayed. - correct
c. Remove the search keyword and click on search supplier button, the validation message and result table are displayed simultaneously. - which is not good. (Expected: only the validation message should be displayed.)

Please help me how to write a proper javascript UI for this as I am new to this.

If required I can share my code.

Thanks.
Hi Experts,

Please Help!
I have 3 fields
a) Project Start Date
b) Project End Date
c) Term(in months)
Whenever we create a new agreement/project, the user will fill only start date and terms. The end date will be automatically calculated.
However, after the user edits either terms or end date the respective alternate fields are not updating automatically.
For example, if the user edits the terms the end date should automatically update or vice versa.
Both the fields are editable for the users.
Please suggest how to make field dependency on each other. If the user edit terms the end date should be calculated automatically. 
Or if the user edits end date the term should be automatically updated.

Thanks,
Neelam
Hi Experts,

I need to deploy Reports, Lightning Components and Documents from Sandbox(Devpro) to UAT. We are using ANT for deployment. 

Can anyone please help me to know what will be the <name> and <memebrs> for them.
Hi,

I gave permissions to the formula field "Send to Legal" through Permission sets and assign it to the user (Standard Platform User profile). Whenever I clicked on the formula fields it throws an error. 

Error

Permission Sets for Read/Write

Screenshot of Permission Set Read/Write

Assigned to the Standard Platform User

Permission Set Assignment

Are there any other permissions I have to give? Rest other formula fields are working fine for me except Send to Legal.

Thanks,
Neelam
Hi Experts,

As I don't know much about JavaScript. Please help me on the below issues.

Below are the steps where I need help:
a. When I click on search supplier without entering any keywords the error is displayed "Please provide the supplier name" - which is correct.
b. When the keyword is entered and clicks on search supplier, the result is displayed. - correct
c. Remove the search keyword and click on search supplier button, the validation message and result table are displayed simultaneously. - which is not good. (Expected: only the validation message should be displayed.)

Please help me how to write a proper javascript UI for this as I am new to this.

If required I can share my code.

Thanks.
Hi Experts,

Please Help!
I have 3 fields
a) Project Start Date
b) Project End Date
c) Term(in months)
Whenever we create a new agreement/project, the user will fill only start date and terms. The end date will be automatically calculated.
However, after the user edits either terms or end date the respective alternate fields are not updating automatically.
For example, if the user edits the terms the end date should automatically update or vice versa.
Both the fields are editable for the users.
Please suggest how to make field dependency on each other. If the user edit terms the end date should be calculated automatically. 
Or if the user edits end date the term should be automatically updated.

Thanks,
Neelam
Hi Experts,

I need to deploy Reports, Lightning Components and Documents from Sandbox(Devpro) to UAT. We are using ANT for deployment. 

Can anyone please help me to know what will be the <name> and <memebrs> for them.
Hi,

I gave permissions to the formula field "Send to Legal" through Permission sets and assign it to the user (Standard Platform User profile). Whenever I clicked on the formula fields it throws an error. 

Error

Permission Sets for Read/Write

Screenshot of Permission Set Read/Write

Assigned to the Standard Platform User

Permission Set Assignment

Are there any other permissions I have to give? Rest other formula fields are working fine for me except Send to Legal.

Thanks,
Neelam