• Salesforce Administrator
  • Simplyhealth

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys, I am having an issue with a validation rule (Not my strong point) that I am trying to create.

The that currently work is AND(ISPICKVAL( Contract_Type__c ,"PPA"),
ISBLANK(ContractTerm)) however I need to add an extra picklist value in for "Client Contracts" but it will not work with an '||'  and

AND(ISPICKVAL( Contract_Type__c ,"PPA"),
|| (ISPICKVAL( Contract_Type__c ,"Client Contracts"),
ISBLANK(ContractTerm)) 

Any help would be appreciated.
I want to create a simple VF page 'Do not Contact' banner that applies to 1 Contact Record Type. The banner will be displayed on the 'contacts' page layout. I have looked at the examples but being an Admin and not a developer I need some guidance.
I am trying to create a formula field from values from  a picklist field. I am new to formulas so need some help. Basically I want to display a Letter in the field that match a certain value alone these lines.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Quality_Grade__c , "A = no errors"), 'A', 
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"B = 1 minor"), 'B',
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"C = 2 minors"), 'C',
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"D = 3 minors"), 'D'
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c, "E = 4 minors OR 1 or more severes"), 'E'))

I want to create a simple VF page 'Do not Contact' banner that applies to 1 Contact Record Type. The banner will be displayed on the 'contacts' page layout. I have looked at the examples but being an Admin and not a developer I need some guidance.
I am trying to create a formula field from values from  a picklist field. I am new to formulas so need some help. Basically I want to display a Letter in the field that match a certain value alone these lines.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Quality_Grade__c , "A = no errors"), 'A', 
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"B = 1 minor"), 'B',
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"C = 2 minors"), 'C',
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c,"D = 3 minors"), 'D'
         IF(ISPICKVAL(Quality_Grade__c, "E = 4 minors OR 1 or more severes"), 'E'))