• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 
I am working on inbound email service to update a field in Salesforce. 
When I receive an email from a specific email address, I need to look for the email content to see if it contains words "FULL OUT". If it does, I need to find the serial number on the email content to match a record Container (API: Container__c) in Salesforce. Then update Status field (picklist; API: Status__c) on that Container record. How to write the Apex code to look for the words? Please see the example email below: 

Service FULL OUT was performed for shipments listed below
ABCDEF123: (this is the serial number and a container name in Salesforce) I need to find this serial number in email and see if a container record is created in Salesforce. 
Size: 12
Destination: NY
Delivery Date: 01/18/2018

Hello, 
I am new with Apex and tried to create an inbound email service in salesforce. 
First of all, I receive an email. I need to look for a serial number on the email content to match the serial name which is already a record in Salesforce. If email bady contains "FULL OUT", it updates field Status (API: Status__c) on a custom object "Container(API: Container__c)".
How can I write the Apex code? Please help.

I don't know how to write code to look for tried to write a simple code to insert the record, received 2 error messages: 
1. line 5: invalid type: Container
2. line 6: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void containder() from the type UpdateContainer()
global class UpdateContainer implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler{
    global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope envelope){
        Messaging.InboundEmailResult result = new Messaging.InboundEmailResult();
        string containerName = email.fromName;
        Container container = new Container(Name=containerName);
        insert container();
        return null;
    }
}

Hello, 

I created a button in an object. When I click the button, it will trigger a flow. I successfully tested it in Sandbox. However, when I pushed it to Prodcution, I received a messgae: The flow couldn't find the SO_Reocrd resource. SO_Record in this case is a SOBJECT VARAIABLE. Please note, I haven't received any errror messages through emails. It was diplayed on a new page. Any idea how to resolve the issue? 

Thanks 
Hello, 
I am working on inbound email service to update a field in Salesforce. 
When I receive an email from a specific email address, I need to look for the email content to see if it contains words "FULL OUT". If it does, I need to find the serial number on the email content to match a record Container (API: Container__c) in Salesforce. Then update Status field (picklist; API: Status__c) on that Container record. How to write the Apex code to look for the words? Please see the example email below: 

Service FULL OUT was performed for shipments listed below
ABCDEF123: (this is the serial number and a container name in Salesforce) I need to find this serial number in email and see if a container record is created in Salesforce. 
Size: 12
Destination: NY
Delivery Date: 01/18/2018

Hello, 
I am new with Apex and tried to create an inbound email service in salesforce. 
First of all, I receive an email. I need to look for a serial number on the email content to match the serial name which is already a record in Salesforce. If email bady contains "FULL OUT", it updates field Status (API: Status__c) on a custom object "Container(API: Container__c)".
How can I write the Apex code? Please help.

I don't know how to write code to look for tried to write a simple code to insert the record, received 2 error messages: 
1. line 5: invalid type: Container
2. line 6: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void containder() from the type UpdateContainer()
global class UpdateContainer implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler{
    global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope envelope){
        Messaging.InboundEmailResult result = new Messaging.InboundEmailResult();
        string containerName = email.fromName;
        Container container = new Container(Name=containerName);
        insert container();
        return null;
    }
}

From last few days, I'm getting an exception in my flows.It's not able to find a resource in assignment Block. Previously, it was working perfectly fine and I didn't modify anything recently in that. It suddenly started appearing inside flows on production and my dev org. I don't have any clue about it. 

Probably, Salesforce recently fixed something which broke my flows ?? Any Idea or guess ?

The Actual Error Message is "Error element Entity_Involvement (FlowAssignment).
The flow couldn't find the Entity_Involvement_Loop resource."