• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a link that opens a new note (ContentDocument) in the enhanced editor in Lightning. Alternatively, a link that would take the user to a page that shows a read-only version of the note where they could open the enhanced editor would work.

Could someone point me in the right direction?
I have code similar to this:
picklistMap = new Map<String, String>();
List<Schema.PicklistEntry> picklistValues = CustomMetadata__mdt.Field__c.getDescribe().getPicklistValues();
for (Schema.PicklistEntry pe: picklistValues) {
    picklistMap.put(pe.getValue(), pe.getLabel());
}
It works great in my developer org, where I'm creating the managed-beta package for testing. If I switch the user language to Portuguese, for instance, I have the translations included in the package and getLabel returns the translated string for the picklists.

But when I install the managed-beta package in my developer sandbox, all the other translations work - except the getLabel() call in the code above. No matter what I do I get the English label.

I see no way to include translations in the managed-beta package other than "translations", and I included all of it.

What am I doing wrong?
I'm trying to follow the steps here:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_setup.meta/sfdx_setup/sfdx_setup_enable_devhub.htm

So I can have Dev Hub enabled for my Business Partner Org, but I don't see the Dev Hub option available on Setup.

I also tried creating a Developer Org via Environment Hub, but the Dev Hub option is also not available via Setup.

How can I get Dev Hub available in setup? 
I'm trying to create a link that opens a new note (ContentDocument) in the enhanced editor in Lightning. Alternatively, a link that would take the user to a page that shows a read-only version of the note where they could open the enhanced editor would work.

Could someone point me in the right direction?
I have code similar to this:
picklistMap = new Map<String, String>();
List<Schema.PicklistEntry> picklistValues = CustomMetadata__mdt.Field__c.getDescribe().getPicklistValues();
for (Schema.PicklistEntry pe: picklistValues) {
    picklistMap.put(pe.getValue(), pe.getLabel());
}
It works great in my developer org, where I'm creating the managed-beta package for testing. If I switch the user language to Portuguese, for instance, I have the translations included in the package and getLabel returns the translated string for the picklists.

But when I install the managed-beta package in my developer sandbox, all the other translations work - except the getLabel() call in the code above. No matter what I do I get the English label.

I see no way to include translations in the managed-beta package other than "translations", and I included all of it.

What am I doing wrong?
I'm trying to follow the steps here:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_setup.meta/sfdx_setup/sfdx_setup_enable_devhub.htm

So I can have Dev Hub enabled for my Business Partner Org, but I don't see the Dev Hub option available on Setup.

I also tried creating a Developer Org via Environment Hub, but the Dev Hub option is also not available via Setup.

How can I get Dev Hub available in setup?