• Member since 2017
  • Senior Business Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, when I am going through the challenge I do not get any fields to show up when i click on the add existing button under Initial Submission Actions.  User-added image

I should be seeing several fields in the availalbe actions. 
User-added image

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am working on the Admin Beginner-->SF1 Mobile Customization-->Create Global Quick Actions TH.  I am getting the Challenge Not yet Complete message saying "Could not find a default value of 'Qualification' for the 'Stage' field."  When I go to the SF1 app and click on New Offer the Stage shows as the third field with Qualification filled in already.  Is that not what the challenge is asking me to do in the 5th bullet where it states “Set the predefined value of the Stage field to Qualification”?  I have run through the challenge 3 times already and still get the same error.  There was a post in August 2017 with the same issue but I checked all the suggestions that they discussed and no dice.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Hello, I am working on the Admin Beginner-->SF1 Mobile Customization-->Create Global Quick Actions TH.  I am getting the Challenge Not yet Complete message saying "Could not find a default value of 'Qualification' for the 'Stage' field."  When I go to the SF1 app and click on New Offer the Stage shows as the third field with Qualification filled in already.  Is that not what the challenge is asking me to do in the 5th bullet where it states “Set the predefined value of the Stage field to Qualification”?  I have run through the challenge 3 times already and still get the same error.  There was a post in August 2017 with the same issue but I checked all the suggestions that they discussed and no dice.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Hello, when I am going through the challenge I do not get any fields to show up when i click on the add existing button under Initial Submission Actions.  User-added image

I should be seeing several fields in the availalbe actions. 
User-added image

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I created my trailhead account using my LinkedIn account, whenever I complete badges, it's not giving me this message:
User-added image\

Instead it's giving me only half of this popup (the left half) and won't give me the option to add to my LinkedIn profile.
My account is linked with linkedin as well:

User-added image

I've spent at least 2 hours trying to work this out. Please help!