• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting heap size error while deserializing json response in apex

(List<ContractServiceResponseWrapper.Item>)System.JSON.deserialize(JSON.serialize(myMaps), List<ContractServiceResponseWrapper.Item>.class)

How to display desktop notifications in salesforce classic
I  have a Visulaforce Page which shows some list of records in order. I have implemented Jquery DttaTable to Re-order the row and want to save the final reordered data to server. I have written the below code.

$(document).ready(function() {
var table = $('#example').DataTable( { rowReorder: { selector: 'tr' }, columnDefs: [ { targets: 1, visible: true } ] } );
table.on( 'row-reorder', function ( e, diff, edit ) { alert('chnaged'); console.log(table.rows().data());
} );
} );

I am getting the initial data in the console.log(table.rows().data());
I want the final reordered data. Please help. Thanks in advance.
How to get the list of unused apex classes, triggers and visualforce pages
All of the leads from the website go into the Lead Queue which has the Send Email to Members checkbox marked as True, no emails are being sent to the recipients. I have recently added my email address to the Queue email and still have not received any email notifications. 

If I manually assign a lead to the queue and check the email notification it does send one, however none of the leads coming from the website are triggering an email notification. 
I need to copy everything from my sandbox to production org. Everything is working fine in Sandbox and I have proficient test coverage. When I use change sets to push from the sandbox to produciton I end up with one confusing error after another with no clear error message. There is also no easy way to auto add all changes, filter, searh and edit change set components.

Is there an easier/better way to deploy from sandbox to production?
All of the leads from the website go into the Lead Queue which has the Send Email to Members checkbox marked as True, no emails are being sent to the recipients. I have recently added my email address to the Queue email and still have not received any email notifications. 

If I manually assign a lead to the queue and check the email notification it does send one, however none of the leads coming from the website are triggering an email notification.