• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello together,

as some of you might know many challengess dont work in one playground. Because of that i used a second one to pass the challenge.

My first playground is in english and my second one in german, but all the settings (org settings and user settings) are set in english. But everything still appears in german.

Anything else i can check regarding languages?
Hello together,

i want to complete this challenge i get an error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

The thing is, these fields do exist. 

Anyone got an idea?

KR
Martin
Hello community,

I try to complete a challenge where i just have to add an event with a certain subject.
My problem is that in the lead path there is no "tab" or "action" to create a new event.

I already had a look in the Lightning App Builder to simply add  this kind of action or tab i need, but there is nothing?

Is there anyone else how had/has the same issue?

Thanks in advance 

Greetings from Germany
Martin
Hello from Germany,

I'am on trailhead trying the challenge "Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow".
I didn't even create one flow because i just get an empty page after selecting "New Flow".
User-added image
The same when I try it with salesforce classic.

I think there is something wrong with my browser. Yes, i already tried to user another one (Chrome and Firefox), but these ones are blocked (company notebook).

Anybody an idea what could be blocked?

Thanks in advance
Kind redards
Martin
Hello from Germany,
i think i did a wrong step while doing this challange.
I am hanging at the point where you have to create a look up relationship for activities to properties.....in first place i've done that but nothing appeard on the app. Then i deleted the look up to do the same step again. Now i get an error message:
"Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Lookups on activites must have a unique domain. You can not have multiple relationships to the same object."."

Now i can't continue with this challenge.

Hello together,

as some of you might know many challengess dont work in one playground. Because of that i used a second one to pass the challenge.

My first playground is in english and my second one in german, but all the settings (org settings and user settings) are set in english. But everything still appears in german.

Anything else i can check regarding languages?
Hello together,

i want to complete this challenge i get an error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

The thing is, these fields do exist. 

Anyone got an idea?

KR
Martin
Hello community,

I try to complete a challenge where i just have to add an event with a certain subject.
My problem is that in the lead path there is no "tab" or "action" to create a new event.

I already had a look in the Lightning App Builder to simply add  this kind of action or tab i need, but there is nothing?

Is there anyone else how had/has the same issue?

Thanks in advance 

Greetings from Germany
Martin
Hello from Germany,

I'am on trailhead trying the challenge "Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow".
I didn't even create one flow because i just get an empty page after selecting "New Flow".
User-added image
The same when I try it with salesforce classic.

I think there is something wrong with my browser. Yes, i already tried to user another one (Chrome and Firefox), but these ones are blocked (company notebook).

Anybody an idea what could be blocked?

Thanks in advance
Kind redards
Martin
Hello from Germany,
i think i did a wrong step while doing this challange.
I am hanging at the point where you have to create a look up relationship for activities to properties.....in first place i've done that but nothing appeard on the app. Then i deleted the look up to do the same step again. Now i get an error message:
"Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Lookups on activites must have a unique domain. You can not have multiple relationships to the same object."."

Now i can't continue with this challenge.