• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have Ligtning Enterpise and  am new to SF.
I have file 65000 accounts/contacts "One Company,  with sometimes several Contacts."
I have Excel split in 2 x 35000 or the total 65000.records. with both the header fields.
If I use the SF  standard import Wizard with Accounts and Contacts wizard, I dont know how to avoid  Double Accounts and
how to get the correct linking between the Accounts and Contacts.
I have also DATAloader which is not limited to 50.000, but (i prefer this Dataloader) to import first the Accounts and then the Contacts, ?? and how to get relationship.
How to work with Excel 2013 to get a correct CSV (,)  file and not a semicolon (;) which seems to be the standard  "csv"conversion.
All my data file DONOT include any commas anymore (cleaned).

Example file:
Johnson & Co, Ronald  Trump
Johnson & Co, Anne  Silver
Matis Comp, William  Vank
Kaiser Comp,   John Berg
Kaiser Comp,   Martin Mounty

Hope to hear from you.
William

I have Ligtning Enterpise and  am new to SF.
I have file 65000 accounts/contacts "One Company,  with sometimes several Contacts."
I have Excel split in 2 x 35000 or the total 65000.records. with both the header fields.
If I use the SF  standard import Wizard with Accounts and Contacts wizard, I dont know how to avoid  Double Accounts and
how to get the correct linking between the Accounts and Contacts.
I have also DATAloader which is not limited to 50.000, but (i prefer this Dataloader) to import first the Accounts and then the Contacts, ?? and how to get relationship.
How to work with Excel 2013 to get a correct CSV (,)  file and not a semicolon (;) which seems to be the standard  "csv"conversion.
All my data file DONOT include any commas anymore (cleaned).

Example file:
Johnson & Co, Ronald  Trump
Johnson & Co, Anne  Silver
Matis Comp, William  Vank
Kaiser Comp,   John Berg
Kaiser Comp,   Martin Mounty

Hope to hear from you.
William