• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Today I have a problem trying to connect Alexa with Salesforce. I'm doing the 'Create a Connected App and Link to Alexa' tutorial and when I have to test the linking flow, I try to link with my Salesforce account but it does not work properly, it opens a new page with this message 'We were unable to link Salesforce Demo at this time.' I attach a photo with the error. I don not know why this is happened, could you help me? Thank you in advance.
User-added image
Hi,

Today I have a problem trying to connect Alexa with Salesforce. I'm doing the 'Create a Connected App and Link to Alexa' tutorial and when I have to test the linking flow, I try to link with my Salesforce account but it does not work properly, it opens a new page with this message 'We were unable to link Salesforce Demo at this time.' I attach a photo with the error. I don not know why this is happened, could you help me? Thank you in advance.
User-added image
Hi,

User-added image