Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include:
1. List of new Accounts this week
2. Recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact"
3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.

So I have a Lightning Page (App Page) called "Key Sales Data" with Developer API Name "Key_Sales_Data" so I'm not sure why this page wouldn't be found. But let's assume the error isn't that the page isn't found, it's that the items aren't right in it.
1. Added a Filter List. Object = Account, Filter = New This Week
2. Added Recent Items, Label = blank, Objects = Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Number of records to display 10
3. For this I did 2 Visualflows one for New Oppty and one for Log a Call, and added 2 Flow Components. One with the Flow named "New Opportunity" and one with the Flow named "Log A Call"

And then activated as org default, and added the Page to the App "Sales".

Clearly, people are passing this step, so any "trick" (i.e. ensure the Label is Key_Sales_Data or call it "Key Sales Data Page" or some such)? Also is Visual Flow how you added Log A Call and New Opportunity?

Thanks for the help!
Didn't find a Lightning page named Key Sales Data. This page must include:
1. List of new Accounts this week
2. Recent items showing an "Opportunity", "Lead" and "Contact"
3. Log A Call and New Opportunity actions. Don't use the CreateOppty custom Lightning component for this challenge.

So I have a Lightning Page (App Page) called "Key Sales Data" with Developer API Name "Key_Sales_Data" so I'm not sure why this page wouldn't be found. But let's assume the error isn't that the page isn't found, it's that the items aren't right in it.
1. Added a Filter List. Object = Account, Filter = New This Week
2. Added Recent Items, Label = blank, Objects = Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Number of records to display 10
3. For this I did 2 Visualflows one for New Oppty and one for Log a Call, and added 2 Flow Components. One with the Flow named "New Opportunity" and one with the Flow named "Log A Call"

And then activated as org default, and added the Page to the App "Sales".

Clearly, people are passing this step, so any "trick" (i.e. ensure the Label is Key_Sales_Data or call it "Key Sales Data Page" or some such)? Also is Visual Flow how you added Log A Call and New Opportunity?

Thanks for the help!