• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone seen this error?  We have been pulling queries successful for a year from SF to Tableau and then this past weekend hit this error HTTP Bad request ExceededQuota APIBatchItems Limit exceeded

Unable to clear the error and resume the pulls.
We have a public facing community that upon a submit button creates all of our records.  We are having sporadic issues with it Submit and passing onto the next page.  Has anyone been experiencing any issues in Chrome lately?
We are deploying a lot of data and key pieces are getting missed.  Does anyone have a checklist of what the developer should send to the admin?
  • September 26, 2017
How do I create a Global Action button to use on a Lightnint Page layout connected to a VF page to open in a new tab rather than over the existing page?

Label = Generate New Application
VF page = Loan Application

• September 25, 2017
Update Custom Component in Communities
I want to add one more option on a list - this is a custom lightning component in a community. I cannot find where the other values are to add one.

example - Title: Helpful Tools 
List:
Calculator
Explore our Website
Upload
ESign

• September 13, 2017
Is there a way to see what the SF API wsdl looks like? We want to see what data element are required on the request to SF.
  • September 12, 2017
We have a large Json file to come back into SF via Apex - the file contains every line whether it is edited or not which results in 1400 lines coming back for each update.  Is there a way to ensure SF is only picking up the edited fields and not every single line?  For example, you only edit the numbers of the street but you are still updating the street, city, state, country - but you only want the street updated.
  • September 11, 2017
How do I follow the trail from Apex code to see how an integration is working?  We have SF mapped to and from an internal program - trying to decipher how the integration and where its bidirectional sync occurs.  Any advice would be immensely helpful!
  • September 07, 2017
Has anyone seen this error?  We have been pulling queries successful for a year from SF to Tableau and then this past weekend hit this error HTTP Bad request ExceededQuota APIBatchItems Limit exceeded

Unable to clear the error and resume the pulls.
We have a large Json file to come back into SF via Apex - the file contains every line whether it is edited or not which results in 1400 lines coming back for each update.  Is there a way to ensure SF is only picking up the edited fields and not every single line?  For example, you only edit the numbers of the street but you are still updating the street, city, state, country - but you only want the street updated.
  • September 11, 2017