• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

We are using Open CTI in our system. I have developed a lightning component to display some lead's information in the side bar. In the lightning component I use <lightning:clickToDial value="xxxx"/> to complete the click to dial funtion. And now we need hide the middle  4 numbers of mobile, but I found if I replace the mobile to <lightning:clickToDial value="123****456"/> the click to dial will no longer work. Is there any way to complete this requirement? Thanks.
fromFullMobiletoPartMobile.
<td>
   <aura:if isTrue="{!not(empty(v.OBcall.Prospect__r.MobilePhone))}">
         <div class="slds-truncate">
             <lightning:clickToDial value="{!'+' + v.OBcall.Prospect__r.MobilePhone}"/>
         </div>
   </aura:if>
 </td>

how to limit contact view,so customer can only see their contact in community.
So I have been searching for days, to find out how to embed a Web component within another web component. I have a conditional statement that will include another web component if it evalutes to true, but I can't seem to get it to work. I get the following error when I try to deploy it: 
/c/eCms_cancelModal_lwc/eCMS_CancelModal_LWC.js:0,0 : LWC1010: Failed to resolve entry for module "eCMS_CancelModal_LWC"

Listed below is a snippet of the code causing the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks,
Niels

WEB COMPONENT (HTML) 1

<template if:true={openmodel}>
    <c-e-cms_cancel-modal_lwc source="lwc/eCMS_CancelModal_LWC"></c-e-cms_cancel-modal_lwc>
</template>

WEB COMPONENT (HTML) 2
<template>
<!--NJ call component here, so remove the following once I get it working. -->
<div class="slds-m-bottom_none slds-m-top_none" style="height: 640px;">
<section role="dialog" tabindex="-1" aria-labelledby="modal-heading-01" aria-modal="true" aria-describedby="modal-content-id-1" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-open">
<div class="slds-modal__container">
<header class="slds-modal__header">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-modal__close slds-button_icon-inverse" title="Close" onclick={closeModal}>
<lightning-icon icon-name="utility:close" size="medium">
</lightning-icon>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">Close</span>
</button>
<h2 id="modal-heading-01" class="slds-text-heading_medium slds-hyphenate">(VERSION 2) Please Enter Cancellation Justification</h2>
</header>
<div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around_medium">
<p></p>
<lightning-input label="Justification" class="slds-size--1-of-1"></lightning-input><br/>
</div>
<footer class="slds-modal__footer">
<lightning-button label="Save" variant="brand" onclick={saveMethod}></lightning-button>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<lightning-button label="Cancel" variant="neutral" onclick={closeModal}></lightning-button>
</footer>
</div>
</section>
<div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop_open"></div>
</div>
</template>

WEB COMPONENT (JS) 2
import { LightningElement, track, api } from 'lwc';
import { NavigationMixin } from 'lightning/navigation';
//import { getRecord } from 'lightning/uiRecordApi';
export default class ECMS_CancelModal_LWC extends LightningElement {
@api recordId;
@track openmodel = false;
//openmodal() {
// this.openmodel = true;
//}
closeModal() {
this.openmodel = false;
}
saveMethod() {
// Navigate to a URL
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({
type: 'standard__webPage',
attributes: {
url: '/apex/Apttus__AgreementCancel?id=' + this.recordId
}
});
//this.closeModal();
}
}
Hi all,

We are using Open CTI in our system. I have developed a lightning component to display some lead's information in the side bar. In the lightning component I use <lightning:clickToDial value="xxxx"/> to complete the click to dial funtion. And now we need hide the middle  4 numbers of mobile, but I found if I replace the mobile to <lightning:clickToDial value="123****456"/> the click to dial will no longer work. Is there any way to complete this requirement? Thanks.
fromFullMobiletoPartMobile.
<td>
   <aura:if isTrue="{!not(empty(v.OBcall.Prospect__r.MobilePhone))}">
         <div class="slds-truncate">
             <lightning:clickToDial value="{!'+' + v.OBcall.Prospect__r.MobilePhone}"/>
         </div>
   </aura:if>
 </td>