• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone. 

I have found a problem where a lead is being set to the default lead owner, yet none of my rules are dsoing this. I THINK this may be happening when a lead is edited by a 3rd party app that can't find a lead assignment rule and then updates that lead to the default owner. The problem is I don't know how to say if this is true or if some sort of trigger is going off. 

Could anyone help me set up/ run / read a debug log? 

Or have any other suggestions on what to do next? 

Thanks,

Cody
I have a flow that is a cutom way of converting a lead, long story short I needed a way to update a field upon conversion of the lead and we needed a custom convert flow to accomplish this. The problem is I needed to remove a status "sales qualified" as an option upon conversion and replace it with "Active Opportunity" but it's not working for me. Can someone help me figure out why? 

User-added image

User-added image

You can see I have "Active Opportunity" as an option for conversion, but it's not letting me chose that as an option. Where in this flow do I update the choices for conversion? 

User-added image
I have a flow that updates a bunch of fields when a lead is converted with an opportunity. But it is updating even when the lead is converted without an opportunity. I think I found out why, where. All I need is a second piece of criteria. Currently it just says:

Converted = yes THEN proceed. 

I need to add in, converted AND has an opportunity. Can anyone help me put that piece into the puzzle? 

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
I have a series of process builders that are routinely causing this error. I have already enabled: Query optimization in bulk mode. Is there a limit to the number of process builder that are recommended running at a single time or what can I do to help resolve this? 

Here is one of the error messages I get frequently: 

Cannot execute flow trigger: We can't save this record because the “Regional Territory Assignment” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: DSCORGPKG.DiscoverOrgCustomMapping_Lead: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 93739643-76958 (-820305936)
I have a flow that converts a lead to a contact, during this process we have a screen with a picklist that allows people to chose the account they want to attach it to. The problem is Salesforce has a hard limit of 200 values in this drop down. So I need to implement a search bar instead. So that the screen allows you to look up accounts similar to the main search menu on the home page of salesforce. 
Like this:

User-added image

Can someone help me build this element into my screen? 

It looks like there is a limit to how many values this drop down can display. I see accounts starting with numbers, then the letter A, but then it stops. I checked the dynamic record choice and made sure it wasn't limiting the results to not exceed a certain number of values, and it doesn't have any sort of limit specified. Can anyone help me so that this drop-down will display all of our account choices? 

If there is a default max limit of values, can someone help me add a search menu to this screen? 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I have a flow that updates a bunch of fields upon lead conversion and a Process Builder that checks for the conversion. Problem is, something isn't working. My flow doesn't seem to acknowledge that my lead has been converted. I'm thinking this is coming from a faulty Process Builder? I could be wrong but this makes the most sense. 

Can someone analyze this PB and tell me if something is wrong? Or how would you tell a flow that a lead conversion has happened? 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I have a visual flow that is supposed to update some fields upon lead conversion but it isn't doing it. Everything looks correct to me, I feel like something is broken? Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
When a lead moves from one status "Open" to "Marketing-Qualified" I want a rule to auto-populate "MQL Last Activity" and "MQL Last Activity Campaign" fields based on whatever their last activity and last activity campaign was.

The status we have are:
Open
MQL
SIL
Law Firm Nurturing
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
But the only fields I need to be updated are
MQL
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
One thing I also need to ensure happens is if someone skips a status (i.e. MQL straight to SQL) that the current last activity is also updated for SAL. I need this for every combination that can happen when a status is skipped. 

How might I do this? I was told to use Visual Workflow, but I have only completed the Trailhead and that's as much as I know, can someone help me figure this one out? 
Battle Station is missing from the option to have for "related to" for a master-detail relationship in the object "Battle Station".... any ideas? I have followed all of the steps prior to this step...?
I was going to try to run a report on accounts with sales strategy = fortune500
Then run a report on all leads with email contains: @"fortune500 domain"
Then use the data loader to update the lead related account id to match the fortune500 account id; however, it appears there is not an option in reporting for related account id.

Then I started thinking, this would be really time-consuming anyways, maybe I could use a formula or process builder.

I need help creating the formula or if you have a better idea let me know but I would need the logic to be like this:

IF leads email contains (account domain) THEN update lead related account 

Can anyone think of a way to do this?
Trailhead > Admin > Intermediate > Data Security > Control Access to Fields

Trailhead keeps saying "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Account' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object."

Here are the requirements:
User-added image

I have the correct access granted but Trailhead says I don't. Please see the image. What else could I possibly do?!?!?!!​

User-added image 
I have a flow that is a cutom way of converting a lead, long story short I needed a way to update a field upon conversion of the lead and we needed a custom convert flow to accomplish this. The problem is I needed to remove a status "sales qualified" as an option upon conversion and replace it with "Active Opportunity" but it's not working for me. Can someone help me figure out why? 

User-added image

User-added image

You can see I have "Active Opportunity" as an option for conversion, but it's not letting me chose that as an option. Where in this flow do I update the choices for conversion? 

User-added image
I have a series of process builders that are routinely causing this error. I have already enabled: Query optimization in bulk mode. Is there a limit to the number of process builder that are recommended running at a single time or what can I do to help resolve this? 

Here is one of the error messages I get frequently: 

Cannot execute flow trigger: We can't save this record because the “Regional Territory Assignment” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: DSCORGPKG.DiscoverOrgCustomMapping_Lead: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 93739643-76958 (-820305936)
I have a visual flow that is supposed to update some fields upon lead conversion but it isn't doing it. Everything looks correct to me, I feel like something is broken? Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
When a lead moves from one status "Open" to "Marketing-Qualified" I want a rule to auto-populate "MQL Last Activity" and "MQL Last Activity Campaign" fields based on whatever their last activity and last activity campaign was.

The status we have are:
Open
MQL
SIL
Law Firm Nurturing
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
But the only fields I need to be updated are
MQL
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
One thing I also need to ensure happens is if someone skips a status (i.e. MQL straight to SQL) that the current last activity is also updated for SAL. I need this for every combination that can happen when a status is skipped. 

How might I do this? I was told to use Visual Workflow, but I have only completed the Trailhead and that's as much as I know, can someone help me figure this one out? 
Battle Station is missing from the option to have for "related to" for a master-detail relationship in the object "Battle Station".... any ideas? I have followed all of the steps prior to this step...?
I was going to try to run a report on accounts with sales strategy = fortune500
Then run a report on all leads with email contains: @"fortune500 domain"
Then use the data loader to update the lead related account id to match the fortune500 account id; however, it appears there is not an option in reporting for related account id.

Then I started thinking, this would be really time-consuming anyways, maybe I could use a formula or process builder.

I need help creating the formula or if you have a better idea let me know but I would need the logic to be like this:

IF leads email contains (account domain) THEN update lead related account 

Can anyone think of a way to do this?
Trailhead > Admin > Intermediate > Data Security > Control Access to Fields

Trailhead keeps saying "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Account' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object."

Here are the requirements:
User-added image

I have the correct access granted but Trailhead says I don't. Please see the image. What else could I possibly do?!?!?!!​

User-added image