• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I have a custom JIT handler that will create a user record in SF when the user tries to log in using SSO. My requirement is to update the inactive user to active when the user logs in. I tried doing it but it's not working as the user is inactive. It says "unable to verify identity" in the portal and "user is inactive" in login history status. It's obvious that the user can't log in as the status is inactive. But any idea how can I implement this? 
Hi, 
I have a custom JIT handler that will create a user record in SF when the user tries to log in using SSO. My requirement is to update the inactive user to active when the user logs in. I tried doing it but it's not working as the user is inactive. It says "unable to verify identity" in the portal and "user is inactive" in login history status. It's obvious that the user can't log in as the status is inactive. But any idea how can I implement this? 

Hi All ,

I need urgent support . Please help me to resolve the issue .

In Visualforce page , is there any way to call the action attribute with two or more methods as like below

<apex:page standardController= 'Account' , controller ='DemoReportClass' action="{!method1},{!method1}" >

or any appropriate approaches to call the muliple methods ?

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks ,

Raj