• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to connect my org to the external data using OData 4.0. I have been configured the External Data Source and automatically create External Object.
But there is a problem when creating record in the external object. After save button clicked, then error dialog appears, see image below:
User-added image
Actually the data that I inserted was successfully created, but I still meet this error.
FYI, I have been configured the primary key on OData configuration and MySQL database.
I would like to connect my org to the external data using OData 4.0. I have been configured the External Data Source and automatically create External Object.
But there is a problem when creating record in the external object. After save button clicked, then error dialog appears, see image below:
User-added image
Actually the data that I inserted was successfully created, but I still meet this error.
FYI, I have been configured the primary key on OData configuration and MySQL database.
User-added image