• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I wanted to lock Create PDF Button in Quotes until the Quote is Approved (Approved field is true).

Is there a way to do this? Right now anyone can create a qoute at any time. 

Thank you!
Hi, I am an Administrator who is starting out in Visualforce and just needs help with this; 

I created a visualforce page that shows the related list of a custom object; Here is what I used; 

<apex:page standardController="Account_Plans__c">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account_Plans__c.Key_Contact_and_Objective__r}" var="Key_Contact_and_Objective">
 <apex:column headervalue="Key Contact and Objective"><apex:outputLink value="/{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.id}">{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Name}</apex:outputLink></apex:column>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Key_Contact_Name__c}  "/> 
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Contact_Title__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Hugrank__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Hugrank_Score_Increase__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Pardot_Score__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Pardot_Score_Increased__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Pardot_score_date_updated__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Relationship_Lead__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.What_they_care_about__c}"/>
  <apex:column value="{!Key_Contact_and_Objective.Role__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

The issue with this is - When I am clicking on Lookup values (Accounts related and Account plan name) they are opening the same component that I created and is not opening a new tab. 

Question: What Can i do to make any lookup clicks open in a new tab?
I am using this code; 

<apex:page standardController="Account_Plans__c"> <apex:relatedList list="Key_Contact_and_Objective__r" /> </apex:page>

I am still learning vf and have no background in coding. 

Thanks for your help!

Hi, 

I am an Admin but not a dev. 

I came accross this API https://gender-api.com/ - I wanted to create a button in Salesforce that would automatically call this gender api and return the Gender specified; The app says use the following to call the API: https://gender-api.com/get?name=elizabeth&key=KcPhEJZQNtmsoClMjd

I tried it in the browser and got this: 
{"name":"elizabeth","name_sanitized":"Elizabeth","country":"","gender":"female","samples":44677,"accuracy":99,"duration":"32ms","credits_used":1}

What I wanted to say is the word female and save it to my custom field. 

Can anyone help me out - where to start and what to do? 

Thank you!

Hi, 

I am trying to show a chart from my report to a dashboard; Here is the code I am using; 

<apex:page standardController="Account"> <analytics:reportChart cacheResults="false" reportId="00Of1000004mkZN" filter="[{column:'Investors_ID__c',operator:'equals',value:'{!Account.ID}'}]" size="tiny"> </analytics:reportChart> </apex:page>

I tried following the guide I found > Inspect element afrom Chrome but I can't see the api name for the columns in my report, What I am seeing is the Field ID. 

Can anyone help. Been trying to figure it out all morning. 

Thanks!
Justin

Hi all, I am new to Visualforce and is trying to create an export button for a custom object related list; I am getting an error when trying to save;  

Error: Unknown property 'OnePlace__Function__cStandardController.OnePlace__Function'

<apex:page standardController ="OnePlace__Function__c" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Invitees">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!OnePlace__Function.OnePlace__Invitee__r}" var="item"> 
            <apex:column value="{!item.Name}"/> 
            <apex:column value="{!item.Initial_Contact__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.Investor_Contact__c"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.NDA_Sent__c}"/>

Thank you for your helping a noob!
Hi all, I am new to Visualforce and is trying to create an export button for a custom object related list; I am getting an error when trying to save;  

Error: Unknown property 'OnePlace__Function__cStandardController.OnePlace__Function'

<apex:page standardController ="OnePlace__Function__c" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Invitees">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!OnePlace__Function.OnePlace__Invitee__r}" var="item"> 
            <apex:column value="{!item.Name}"/> 
            <apex:column value="{!item.Initial_Contact__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.Investor_Contact__c"/>
            <apex:column value="{!item.NDA_Sent__c}"/>

Thank you for your helping a noob!
Hi All,

I am new at this, so please bare with me. I am trying to create a custom Export to Excel button that would appear on our Account related list "Agency Planning". I am receiving the syntax error: "Error: Export_to_Excel line 4, column 71: Element type "apex:pageblocktable" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>"

I ended line 4 with ">" but the error is still appearing. Any help would be great!

<apex:page standardController="Account" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel">
    <apex:relatedList="Agency_Planning__c">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Agency Planning">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.Agency_Planning__c}"var="Agency_Planning__c">
                <apex:column value="{!Agency_Planning__c.Accounting_Month}">
                <apex:column value="{!Agency_Planning__c.Planned_New_Business_Commission}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!Agency_Planning__c.Actual_New_Business_Commission}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!Agency_Planning__c.Over_Under}"/>
    </apex:relatedList>                          

Thanks!
Erica