• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings,
i include my canvas app in a visualforce page (that has only the apex canvas tag, nothing more); my canvas is written in angularjs 1.6.2. everytime i visit my visualforce page from desktop, everything is ok.
On iPad, iPhone, when i try to open the visualforce page from salesforce1app or safari browser, i click on an interaction (a select menu, a button, etc...) and suddenly: in salesforce1 app crash (and i must clean the cache from advanced menu), in safari browser i get a reload and the message "A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded".

I attached the performance graph of my app. The graph, chrome performance tool on desktop, is taken by clicking several times to a search button in my canvas, that performs a search to a backend api.
Does anyone know anything about this kind of problem ? Is a memory issue or similar ? Thanks in advance to all.

performancegraph
  • September 25, 2017
Greetings,
i embedden a canvas app in a visualforce page. This visualforce page is also on mobile nav (Salesforce1), but the canvas is not scrollable (yes on desktop visualforce classic) and no scrollbars appear.
Is there an easy way to make a canvas scrollable ?
Thank you.